FUCK CATS AAAEREEEEERRRRRRRRGGGG

So as you've noticed I've not made a hate blog FOR A LONG TIME CAPS, and you may wonder why!
Basically I've been trying to put myself in a happy place! And trying to not think about things I DESPISE WITH ALL MY RAGE! And it's working. Putting myself into a happy mood feelsgoodman.

ANYWAY TIME FOR RAGE (I'm in a good mood but WHO FAKKKIN CARES)
I FUCKING HATE MY NEW KITTEN. The idiot keeps shitting in the bath even though he has a clean litter, and it really PISSES ME OFF. He USED TO use his litter but now he's just stopped! Fucking annoying it is, and what really grinds my gears is that some dickhead in my house keeps leaving the bathroom door open overnight so the cat is allowed to do it!
AAATSGRTSRHGDJDJ!

I also hate it when you give someone money and a list of things to get and they fuck up, you know? Like, HEY CAN YOU GET ME (for example) SOME NORMAL PEPSI. AND I MEAN NORMAL PEPSI THANKS (once again, this is a random example, it's not something that's actually happened) AND THEN THEY GET YOU DIET.
I fucking hate diet pepsi, Idk why but it's disgusting. It's weird 'cause I like diet coke and to an extent pepsi max. Idk, diet is just rank as fuck.

Not really much else I can say tbh. I've been awesome in the past few months.
OH YEAH I HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE WAITING FOR SOMETHING AND IT'S DELAYED.
Prime example here, I actually love Celldweller. I would actually give him one if I was a girl or gay. JUST CAUSE HIS MUSIC IS THE SHIT.
Anyway he delayed his album that was SUPPOSED TO come out this month, and now it comes out in may. RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BEEN WAITING YEARS. (not even an exaduration)
Also I hate the word exadurate, because I cannot spell it and I cba to google. FUCK YEAH.

No comments: