That one damn letter.

Now from that title, what do you think I mean?

It's a great title for this, because it could refer to a few things.
The two main ones being the letters K and I. Both are very annoying.

Why? You may ask. Well I'll tell you. One of the things I hate more than anything is when someone replies to me with a "k" and nothing else.
Sure, if they put it then put something else after I can deal with it, but just the letter k sends me into a spiral of rage.

Also, the letter I when uncapped, alone, is FUCKING STUPID. I'm sorry, but it also sends me into a rage. Don't ask why, it's just something that happens.

On the same kind of note, I don't like it when people use the wrong version of the words "you're&your"
I mean please. Why? WHY??
I won't get into it, but it's just stupid. Please just LEARN WHAT EACH WORD MEANS BEFORE USING THEM.

So yeah, that pisses me off.

No comments: