They're small. And annoying as fuck. (No, I don't mean the letters)

Incase you don't already know, I fucking hate spiders. And moths. And ants.
So yeah, I'm sure you do too. And if not, fine, I don't care, just quit reading and GTFO.

Or, don't, I don't care which.
Anyway yeah, spiders are little pieces of shit in paticular. I mean, what the FUCK is their problem? Randomly sitting in a corner staring for fucking hours, not moving at all.
WHY DO YOU DO THAT SHIT? FFS FUCK OFF YOU USELESS FUCKING MORON.
And if they're not doing that, they're RUNNING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT TOWARDS YOU FOR NO FUCKING REASON.
And even if you hit them, THEY DO NOT DIE. And they come back.
WTF???? WHY ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB AS FUCK DAMN SPIDER.

And Moths are the same, WTF is with them? I mean they fly into your room with no fucking warning and start hitting your face.

FFS WHY ARE THEY SO DUMB AS FUCK?
Yeah, I really don't like them.
And even when you throw shit at them, they just dodge it and CONTINUE TO BE FUCKING SHIT.
Damn, they make me rage.

No comments: